Located In The Spa & Fitness Center, The Salon Offers Members A Variety Of Professional Hair And Nail Services.
Starting a fitness program is easier than you think and may be one of the best things you can do for your health and well-being. Physical activity can help reduce the risk of many health conditions, improve coordination and balance, alleviate fatigue, boost self-esteem, and help manage weight.
Our certified personal fitness trainers start by assessing your fitness level, and designing a custom program and balanced routine specifically for you. They then take periodic fitness assessments to monitor your progress. By planning carefully and pacing yourself, you can establish a healthy habit that lasts a lifetime!
Our expansive workout room with top of the line professional fitness equipment includes:
- Life Fitness®
- Wet area with a steam room, dry Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi Whirlpool and iced towels
- Large shower areas with personal grooming items
- Robes and slippers for your personal comfort
- Day lockers
- Extensive free-weights and cardiovascular area
- Kinesis circuit training room
- Functional training room
- Private Pilates studio with equipment by balanced body®
- Stretching room
- Spinning room with top-of–the-line spin bikes
- Large aerobics studio with floating, flexible wood floors for comfort
- Indoor multipurpose court for racquetball or squash
- Ladies and Men's Locker rooms