As you explore our site, you will learn more about who we are, what we do, and what makes The Polo Club a wonderful place to work. We offer great opportunities for positive, can-do attitude people who are looking to be part of a dynamic work culture!
When filling open positions we consider talented candidates who will contribute to both our organizational culture and our success. We seek to hire motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about providing high levels of service and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience to the membership of our vibrant club.
We welcome those who embrace excellence, teamwork and member satisfaction. Employee growth and advancement is rewarded and encouraged through training, empowerment, recognition, and career opportunities.
We Truly Value Our Dedicated Employees And Their Commitment To Serving Our Members And Guests. Our Employees Are Considered One Of Our Most Important Assets.
Our Employees Enjoy
- Year-End employee appreciation bonus
- Recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Club sponsored employee social events
- Complimentary employee meal
- Direct deposit
- Retail Shop discounts
- Working Advantage employee discount and reward program
In Addition, Eligible Employees Enjoy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Advocate benefit at no cost
- Wellness Awards Program
- STEP Scholarship Program (Employees and Eligible Dependents)
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental Life and AD&D
- Voluntary benefits such as Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement pay
- Jury duty pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan plus company match
- Financial planning assistance free of charge
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. We consider all applicants based on qualifications and without regard of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, citizenship, military status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Employment offers made to applicants will be contingent on the successful completion and outcome of a criminal background check and drug test.
Click here for career opportunities.