Under the supervision of our highly trained PTR & USPTA certified pros, kids of all skill levels can participate in Polo Club's Junior Tennis clinics, which utilize specialized equipment, shorter court dimensions and modified scoring.
Featuring the USTA Quick Start Program, Polo Club Junior's Tennis is a fast and fun way to develop a basic understanding of tennis, including stroke fundamentals, technique, and ball placement playing strategies.
Whether kids want to simply enjoy the sport, or their goal is to venture into competitive tennis, we'll help them develop a solid base by providing a variety of tennis options combined with creative games and drills supervised by our highly professional tennis staff.
Polo club boca raton junior tennis program highlights:
- For beginner to advanced players ages 4 to 16 years old
- Follows the USTA Quick Start Program (available for Juniors and Seniors)
- Specialized equipment, shorter court dimensions and modified scoring
- Teaches stroke fundamentals, technique, and strategy
- Combines fun with creative games, drills and tournaments
- Holiday Jr. Star Program
Junior Tennis holiday programs are offered throughout the year and during summer. For year-round junior players, we offer a Junior Development Tennis Program that covers basic tennis skills through drills and games and more advanced drills and challenging exercises that build confidence, focus, and consistency.